9 Most Trending Digital Marketing Practices In 2019
In an ever-evolving digital world, marketers should always be aware of the changes in digital marketing so that they can adapt with current trending technologies and stay ahead in their business. This gain in knowledge will help them to outperform their competitors and help to develop new insights to grow their businesses, generate qualified leads by targeting the right audience and overall improve the relationship with their existing customers and potential customers.
Working in a leading digital agency means getting a deeper insight into what works for clients and what does not. Keeping that in mind, we analyzed and found these 9 most trending digital marketing tips, which will help our readers to determine which direction the market is heading and will help to improve their Organization’s marketing strategy.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Marketing: Augmented reality (AR) is an upcoming trend in marketing and sales strategies that is presently being used by organizations to keep users connected with their brand. It allows brands to conveniently give customers unique experiences by just using their mobile devices. Before purchasing, the buyers can interact with the brand and product images and through the digital lens of their smartphones and tablets, can have a life-like look at the real world.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning: AI helps to transform digital strategy. It helps to collect data, analyze the data, apply it and then help you to learn from it. It also helps to analyze consumer behavior and their search patterns, utilizing data from social media and the search query and understand how users and customers are led to their products and services.
- Voice search: It uses the power of speech recognition to search the web for the query made. According to Comscore, it is estimated that by 2020, 50% of all queries would be based on voice search. Businesses should now focus on how to optimize voice engine to generate better leads.
- Chatbots: It is artificial intelligence (AI) software, which can replicate a conversation with a user in natural language through websites, mobile apps, messaging applications, or through phone. Chatbots have the potential to engage conversation with a visitor and answer their queries, solve basic issues, and realize their requirements and fulfill them. More and more companies are increasingly utilizing Chatbots in their marketing and customer servicing activities. They provide the instant connection value to the customers 24×7 while keeping the resource costs down.
- Visual Search/Image SEO: With the help of visual search, the user can upload a picture to search and get more specific results. This technology from the time it has been launched along with voice search has helped to boost searches.
- Video Marketing: Video marketing is called the “Gold mine of SEO.” It helps in marketing campaigns, increases conversion rates and makes advertising more effective. It is also a predominant factor in search engine ranking and providing a wide coverage and engagement to the brand. It is said, that 80% of traffic by 2020 will be from video content.
- Live videos: Live videos are taking the internet by storm. Thanks to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, live videos are the fastest-growing segment and have significantly increased the video traffic in the past 2-3 years. It’s free, takes less time to create and offers real-time user engagement. It can generate greater impressions than posts that are published in the newsfeed, especially if users share the live video in their newsfeed. Live streaming can engage potential leads, and reach a vast audience.
- Browser Push Notifications: One of the most popular web development trends for 2019 is push notification. To reach leads effectively and interact with the audience, companies are using browser push notifications. It also helps to retain customers and improve conversion rates.
- Content Personalization: Customers want pertinency. There should be a personalized approach in marketing strategy because “one size doesn’t fit all.” Delivering the right content to the right audience at the right time is tricky but is the mantra. This can help in boosting user engagement rates. The landing pages should be dynamic based on criteria’s such as geographic, demographic or behavioral attributes with targeted call to actions, the purpose being to be able to convert leads more effectively.
Wrapping up we would like to tell our readers that marketers are determined to make a quick yet witty decision based on their past knowledge so that they can deliver personalized campaigns to their target audience. This is also possible by embracing trending practices in addition to proven methods. Let the new terminology of AI, AR and VR make way into your digital campaigns, see the change. Share with us!